Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Out With The Old. In With The New!

Zach! What have you been up to?

Oh! Thank you made up stranger whom I simply made up to make it seem as though someone cares. A LOT!

You is correct if you haves guessed a lot and you win the golden skull, not real or anything or was anyone but simply a replica of a real one for scientific purposes that I had nothing to do with so take those judging eyes off of me and my amazing body.

I hate saying this at times but all those old projects I was working on at the time are done and will most likely never be finished nor would I have the desire to try and finish them and it's not because
I just quit but because I just got my computer back from the repair guy and I had a faulty hard drive and I ended up losing everything I was working on including my wedding pictures and pictures of my son when he was born on up. So yeah! I'm not going to work on them simply cause I can't and I'm not wasting thousands of dollars to try and retrieve data from a broken hard drive and they were dead end projects to begin with and also because I'm already working on new projects as it is.

These projects are new and exciting but are also very frustrating to say the least and I've finally went from a solo project creator to working with a team of people again and oh my! I forgot how frustrating it is working with people...

It's funny how you invite some people into something you have created and you could just as easily do it all yourself but then you add people in who then get to big for the pants they are wearing and then start to try and take over and forget their place and DRAMA, DRAMA, DRAMA!

And don't let me get started on how big of a technical nightmare these new
Projects have been.


So what are these projects and why should I care and if I did Clare where could I found?

Well That is top secret at this point and mainly because it's going to be a while until we actually release anything. I'm playing the catch up game before I release content and I'm also recovering from having to go back to square one with these projects because of certain dramatic reasons.

Well I'm gonna go ahead and jet. I'll update you as soon as I feel like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment