Friday, November 7, 2014

Lazy Progress/ Computer Issues

There's... Something on the wing!... Some... Thing!

I've had some lazy bones lately but I think it's mainly because I'm too tired from all the house cleaning.

My place always seems to stay a wreck no matter how much I clean it.

I've had my wife's little sister over a couple of weeks ago and I never knew how dirty and how many messes a teenage girl can make in just one day.

Funny story. I just finished the dishes and it was a mountain of everyone's dishes I just finished the dishes and my wife's little sister had the audacity to just put a dirty bowl covered in ramen noodles followed by a noodle covered fork with a glass with Mountain Dew in it.

SERIOUSLY!? 


Gah! Ggghhh!!!... Sigh... Mmmmaaaahhhh!!! 

So I washed the dishes...



Well I've been working on several projects lately and it's been consuming most of my free time. I've been working on a turn base trading card game. Nothing biggie or anything but I've always wanted to do one and since I haven't had much ideas lately and I've put several project on hold and some I just gave up on I figure I draw something In my spare time.

This way I practice certain different art styles, characters designs and different stuff and go ahead and put it into a card game and give it a purpose.

I can't say much more now because I want most of it to remain a surprise but I have been doing one card a day and will let it out with a starter pack as a promotional game. I will be updating the cards day after day. 

Also me and Kevin Berry both put together an audio Halloween skit for Anything Ghost Podcast and  our podcast No Pro Audio. Starring Zach Dailey and Kevin Berry exploring a haunted house and guest starting is a creepy baby doll girl.

Anything Ghost
http://anythingghost.libsyn.com/

No Pro Audio
http://www.noproaudio.webstarts.com
 
I've also been working on a script for a Graphic Novel. Not sure when I will actually get started on the Art but it will depend on my computer issues.

That's the main reason there has been delays in my plans because my computer one day decides it doesn't want to work so now I've gotta save up for repairs.

Until then I'm taking this time for mainly family, house chores and and a lot of Pokemon White and Walking Dead.

I might do some sketches and stuff here and there but until I get my computer back the projects will have to hold.

The podcast is put on hold but I'm gonna try out a different computer until we get mine fixed. I still have that as a chance to keep some sort of plugs or progress moving and making the best out of the situation.

Other than that these are projects I do want to finish but I'm not gonna overload myself or stress over it. Thea are just projects that are like hobbies.

But enough about me... How are you?

I'm wanting to hear about other people's projects just a way to stay connected.

No comments:

Post a Comment